NEOSTRATA® Skin Active
Perfecting Chemical Peel
Weekly AHA regenerative treatment
*Results after use of Perfecting Peel with a NEOSTRATA® Polyhydroxy Acid skincare regimen.
Tips & Tricks:
How it works:
- Shop your favorite products and select the subscribe and save option.
- Manage your delivery frequency by selecting how often you would like to receive your product.
- Enjoy 10% off & free shipping on your first Subscribe & Save order.
- Adjust your next scheduled delivery in My Account. Changes must be made at least 3 days prior to your next scheduled order date.
- Exfoliates and delivers antiaging and skin smoothing benefits
- Improves skin imperfections such as visible fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven pigmentation when used as part of an antiaging regimen
Discoloration and ClarityAfter 8 weeks, with once weekly use of Perfecting Peel along with a daily PHA regimen*
*Reference: Poster presented at the 66th Annual American Academy of Dermatology Meeting; San Antonio, TX; February 1-5, 2008.
13 Peel Pads (1.5mL / 0.05 fl oz/pad); 13 Neutralizer Pads (1.5mL / 0.05 fl oz/pad)
Step 1 Peel Pad: Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Arginine, Ammonium Hydroxide.
Step 2 Neutralizer Pad: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycine, Benzalkonium Chloride.
- Cleanse face with a gentle, soap-free cleanser.
- Apply the Step 1 Peel Pad over the entire face, avoiding eye area, lips and any sensitive areas. Then discard pad.
- Carefully monitor the skin’s response by observing any redness or degree of discomfort including stinging, burning and itching.
- Apply the Step 2 Neutralizer Pad over the entire face after 10 minutes or sooner if you experience redness or discomfort. Avoid eyes and lips. Rinse the face thoroughly with water.
- Apply a moisturizer.
The Perfecting Peel may be used once weekly. Reduce frequency of use if skin becomes irritated. This product can be used in conjunction with a daily regimen of NEOSTRATA® products. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards